Monday, August 15, 2011

Stop My Stroke n Get A FREE Tee :D


Stroke is a Medical Emergency....Call 911
























Great news!!!

This morning when I opened my mailbox I got a surprise... A FREE "Quick - Responder" Tee Shirt from the folks at www.stopmystroke.com

I challenge you to also learn the signs of stroke and you can at www.stopmystroke.com 

Once you know the signs of stroke you can take the quiz. By knowing the signs of stroke you too can answer the quiz questions correctly and qualify for your own FREE Tee.

Not only will you get a great tee but you will have something very valuable to carry with you for the remainder of your life. The KNOWLEDGE to stop stroke. You can save yourself......you can also save others.

How awesome is that?

Gary Gray
Stroke Survivor Since 2002 

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to hear they are sending the shirts up to Canada. So often materials and organizations are border dependent.

    Glad to know you are aware of the signs Gary! (grin)

    I will be forwarding this link to lots of people.

    Linda in Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,

    Thaank you for commenting. It was a complete surprise as I agree with you on being border dependent. I would almost go so far as to say border challenged... LOL I have in fact challenged on many occasions to include Canada in the shopping cart settings and in particular Prince Edward Island.

    I guess that is why I posted to my blog. It is a celebration that this works and is NOT just limited to the states. (US).

    Gary

    p.s. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete